First, thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. I've been at my parents for the past week while DH was in Boston, but got my iMSN "fix" every once in a while on my iPhone, and it was so great to see that you guys were here for me.

DH actually did have a good time at his conference, and made some contacts that I was hoping he'd find, so it was productive. My visit to my parents was busy, but I did have help bathing the kids and doing things that my huge belly is getting in the way of. Best of all, on the day we were leaving to drive back home, DH surprised me at my parents so that we could drive tandem back home! He also arrived with a Tiffany necklace in hand to celebrate baby #3. I'm not really into name-brands, but I have wanted something Tiffany for a long time - I think it's cool that they have been around long enough to have pieces featured on "Antiques Roadshow." So, I have a necklace with two silver keys and a gold key - one for each of the kids.

I finally have a calendar pretty much set of who is coming when to help with the other kids post c-section. We have had some crazy moments with MIL, but in the end, she is supposedly coming about 10 days after the baby is born, so I should be feeling a little better by her arrival. I am really lucky that DH will stand up to her - she was going to come "the day the baby is born or not at all." When he told her not to come at all, she kind of rethought her stance.

The house is still kind of in limbo, but I feel more at peace with just letting it be for now. We have some Halloween decorations up and most of our boxes unpacked, so I"ll have to be okay with that. I will be looking for a cleaning service in the next week (the house is already so dirty, and that's just with being slow from pregnancy - post baby I won't be able to vacuum, etc). I had a friend coming for the weekend, but ended up canceling on her, and I'm okay with that, too. Right now I just want to focus on the kids. We did some painting this morning and will be going out to the craft store later today for materials to make another project.

One of my sisters is coming with her kids M-W for a visit, and the other is coming next weekend, so we should have a good time before the baby arrives. After that, DH has a day or two off so that we can scramble around for any last minute errands that require us both. Then, baby #3 arrives! i am continuing to get more excited (but I do have to admit that for about 5 minutes last night, I forgot I was pregnant - very weird), and just hoping the other kids adjust alright.

And now, we're off to get more materials!