Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Crystal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal??

3.5 kids? I just read that in your siggy. Are you trying to tell us something, or did I miss something huge?

Crystal!! Spill it!

Comment

Ok I am ready to spill--- it's a total surprise, not planned. I freaked out for a few days when the tests came back positive. I took 4 pregnancy tests, I guess I thought the first ones had to be false positives or something. As I told the OB "I kept taking tests because I didn't want to believe it was true."

Based on LMP I should be due the beginning of August. I told the doc I know when I conceived- there was one night where we didn't use anything thinking "oh I am supposed to have my period in 2 days, we're ok." WRONG!!! Apparently there are some women who might ovulate twice in a cycle.

The doc thought I was closer to 7 weeks, and based on my pelvic that how far along she thought I was, and the fact that I got a positive HPT when I did, etc. I had an u/s yesterday, and I was right- that night of the 25th was something else. I am 5 1/2 weeks along, and due mid-August. I have for some reason ALWAYS been 2 wks off- I guess my body really chugs out those pregnancy hormones, b/c based on my u/s dating I got a positve at 3w6d. I will probably go back in a week or so for a follow-up ultrasound to see if everything is ok.

Thinking girlie vibes this time- nauseous, acne, and feeling blah.

Thank you for the well wishes!

Crystal
      Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Woohoo! Congratulations!
        Cristina
        IM PGY-2

Comment

Congratulations!

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

congrats!
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Another iMSN baby!
              Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! I'm wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!!!!
                Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Congratulations!!
                    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Congrats! The "surprise" factor is a hard one to swallow -- but it will all be wonderful in the end.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! I'm very jealous and happy for you and your family. What a wonderful surprise!

Comment

What a great surprise...Congrats~!

Comment

Congrats!

Jodi

Comment

Working...
                              X