Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

early, on time, or late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DD#1- 41 weeks, 1 day weight- 7lbs, 2 oz
    DD#2- 40 weeks, 5 days, induced weight-6lbs, 14 oz
    DD#3- 39 weeks, 5 days weight-8lbs, 2 ozs
    Needs

Comment

DD-39 weeks, 4 days (slow leak of fluid leading to pitocin)

DH had scheduled his two week vacation blook for the week before and after my due date so it worked out perfectly.

Comment

DD- 39 weeks 3 days, labor augmented (8 hours); 7 lbs 12. oz, 19 inches
        DS#1- 40 weeks 0 days, labor augmented (3.5 hour labor); 7 lbs. 15 oz., 20 inches long
        DS#2- 38 weeks 5 days, induced to match dh's vacation (7 hours); 7 lbs. 9 oz., 19 inches

Crystal
        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I developed pre-eclampsia with DS at 39w5d, was induced and ended up delivering via c-section after pushing for THREE HOURS.
          ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
          -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

DS: 40w2d induced bc if my dr didn't I was going to cry ( I had been contracting and dialating since 34 weeks) pushed for 3 hours and had a c-section [10lbs7oz]
            DD: 38w via scheduled c-sectn [8lbs12oz]

Comment

DS#1 35 weeks, had an abruption at 28 weeks and was in hospital for a longgg time. 6lbs 11 oz....this one was hard!!! 36.5 hours of labour UGH
              DS#2 33 weeks...who knows, he was just anxious to get out! 6lbs, 13 oz. 2 hours of labour
              DS#3 35 weeks....7lbs 1 oz. ummm, it's still recent enough that I haven't had time to make up my own version in my head so I still remember that it was long and not so fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada
                I was not dilated this week at my doctor's appointment, so I am praying that when I go this Tuesday I will be.
                I was dilated enough that the midwife "could jam a finger in there if she really tried" and "very thick" ie. hardly effaced, on Friday. On Monday I had a breezy 8 hour labor. I've read birth stories with less cervical indicators, closer to the onset of labor. Dilation means very little. Just think good labor thoughts, and picture yourself opening like a flower!
                Alison

Comment

Was planned for an induction if went to 40w+10d because my OB was going away for 2 weeks when I was 38.5w.

DS arrived when he was on holidays at 40w2d after a 4 hour labor. I had an appointment with OB's colleague for 9.45 and DS arrived at 9.04, so when the OB arrived to deliever the placenta (midwives do all normal vaginal delieverys regardless of you chosen type of care) I annouced 'hi, we're early for our appointment yeah I know I'm sooooo funny!!

We are going to ask my consultant at my appointment in January providing all is well can we have a planned induction at 39 weeks so that Ciaran can make it home for it, we'll spend 6 weeks here then move over, I just more comfortable having my baby here.

Comment

1 day late both times.

20 and 22 hours for labor. I got no bonus points the second time around.

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                    X