Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Father's Day Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's Day Gifts

I know we have this conversation every time there is a major holiday but I'm in desperate need of some ideas. This is DH's first Father's Day and I want to get him something that will signify that but I'm at a loss. He has a nice watch, nice cuff links, a nice pen, etc. I am going to take Adele to Color Me Mine and have her handprints put on a mug and try to do that every year but I need something else. He spent about $150 on me for Mother's Day and something I can use every day and I want to get him something nice. :huh:

Help!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Re: Father's Day Gifts

Thinking of gifts is honestly one of my favorite things.... so here are a few ideas
    *digital photo frame, filled with pictures of your daughter
    *weather station- this may sound so random, but I gave my husband one and we both use it EVERY day. It is wireless so you put "weather reader" outside,they are discreet, and the station in the house. Ours is in our master bedroom upstairs. It will tell you inside and outside temperature, rain, snow etc. This is great for seasonal transitions when you never now when it is going to be warm or cold. Very useful.
    *Photos from a shoot with you and daughter
    *Wireless speakers for ipod- so hepful
    *Extra channels on cable, or Direct TV for a year (for example the full NFL package if he likes football)
    *Car Cleaning service- switch cars with DH once a month for a year. Have a cleaning service detail the inside and out at your house.

Hope that helps or at least gets the ideas flowing!

Comment

We are getting DH a hammock. To replace the hammock that was left outside during the winter and was the father's day gift 2 years ago.

I like the car detailing idea.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
        We are getting DH a hammock. To replace the hammock that was left outside during the winter and was the father's day gift 2 years ago.
        I just bought a used one w/stand for $10!! I can't get the boys out of it!

Comment

Our stand is still good but the hammock is history. The kids love it. We put it on the deck and are using it a lot more than when it is off the deck.

Comment

I haven't thought of anything particularly exciting. I think sitting in the yard admiring his new fence whilst the property tax is paid will have to do.

Jenn

Comment

Working...
            X