Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Crystal's having..(The u/s results & appt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal's having..(The u/s results & appt)

Well I had my u/s this morning.....
    All 10 fingers and toes are accounted for- 5 on each side. All organs are in the right spots, heart, kidneys, brain and spine all look great. We received some really cool pictures that I need to scan and post on our website.

Best of all.....

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!! Emma is going to have a little brother!
    The u/s tech said "I have been doing this for 13 years, and haven't been wrong once. I am 99.99% sure of the gender. If I am wrong, let me know!" (We decided to have her write it down, and we found find out over lunch together as a family.)

We are just elated. My dh is really excited to "even out the score" in the home. My FIL is ecstatic- our son will be the first grandchild and greatgrandchild with the family name. My MIL told us that he (FIL) has been walking around with a grin from ear to ear, and saying that it's the best news he has had all day today.

I am up a total of 9 lbs at 20 wk 5 d. I finally got to hear the heartbeat loud and clear. The heart rate was 150.

Crystal
    Gas, and 4 kids

Crystal -

Congratulations!! That is so exciting, and I am glad to hear that he is healthy.

Now it's time to really start thinking about names...have any ideas yet?

Chris

Comment

Crystal and Matt, CONGRADULATIONS!!!! How fun. You will just love having a little boy. I think it is so fun. My little guy is 5 already and going to start full day Kindergarten in August. (sniff sniff) Thanks for sharing your fun news with us.

Jessica

Comment

Congrats!

How fun for you guys (and Emma, too!)

Jenn

Comment

Crystal- I was hoping you would post your ultrasound results! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your healthy little boy!

We will have an ultrasound in 4 to 5 weeks and I can't wait!

Jennifer
          Needs

Comment

Crystal,

What awesome news! I am so glad everything is going well! You are going to have a wonderful time with having a little boy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Robin

Comment

Congratulations, Crystal, Matt, and Emma!
              Did you have a flash of intuition before the receiving the results this time?
              Nellie

Comment

Crystal!!!!

Congratulations. This news warms my heart. Enjoy your little family.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations! Boys really add excitement to your life! Hope the rest of the pregnancy treats you well.

Thu Van

Comment

Congrats!
                    Any names yet?
                    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

bou

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm eager to hear the names too!!!

Kris
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Nellie- I didn't have a "flash of intuition" this time, in fact I had the opposite happen. I thought the whole week leading up to the ultrasound we were having a boy, and then the day of the ultrasound I thought Oh we're having a girl. Only to find out the opposite.

As far as names go- We had two picked out that we liked for just in case Emma was a boy scenario- Zachary or Brigham. We aren't set on those names, and will be hitting our name book for other possibilities.

In a way I am scared to have a boy, because I have a girl, and it seems that taking care of her and meeting her needs has been second nature. I am sure it will be the same. The one thing I keep thinking is "Oh my goodness, how do I take care of a penis?"

Crystal
                        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Don't you worry about that lil'l ole penis. Even at birth they have a mind of their own and are best left to their own devices. But you do have to keep a cloth at hand to cover it when changing diapers or you'll be sprayed when you least expect it. Or are you worried about circumcision vs. non-circumcision?

Comment

We're going to circumcize. I guess I am going to have to breakout the old newborn book on circumcision care as we didn't have to do that with Emma.

Crystal
                            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Congratulations, Crystal!
                              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                              With fingernails that shine like justice
                              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
                              X