Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

He's Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Here!

Hi all,

Samuel Aiden made his debut on April 9th weighing in a 9 lbs 4 oz. You can see pictures of him at growing family.com Just go to the web nursery and you can search by first 3 letters of last name (klo) and date of birth. Labor was only 4 hours...yeah!!!

The three days in the hospital were great. I wish I was still there! The day I got out we had a showing for the house and have had a showing every day since. Today we finally got an offer so hopefully things will calm down a bit. I am back at work with Sam and can't wait to get things settled and get moved to Kansas City.

He's a great baby and quite mellow. Chase thinks he's wonderful. Francesca is more interested in poking his eyes and smacking at his head. It is quite apparent that we are now outnumbered 8O But it is all so worth it! Hope you other pregnant folks are doing ok and feeling good.

Tiffany

CONGRATULATIONS, Tiffany!!!!

I had been wondering about you. Sounds like you are doing great, in the midst of a lot of craziness. I am glad things are going well and that you had a quick labor and got a mellow baby. I hope things continue to go your way.

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Tiffany

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting that little Sam is here. It sounds like everything went well. How nice to have a mellow baby in the midst of moving. That is great about the offer on the house too. Sounds like things are falling into place! ENJOY!

Robin

Comment

Congratulations Tiffany!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!! Much happiness to all of you.
          Luanne
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

WOW! Big Baby. And you are so busy, and have time to keep everyone updated!

Congratulations!

Peggy
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Congratulations to Everyone!

Tiffany, you get my nomination for Superwoman!

Jenn

Comment

Congratulations to you and your family, Tiffany!

Jennifer
                Needs

Comment

Congrats!!! I hope everyone is well.

Hmm who is next? Isn't Matt's wife due to give birth here pretty soon?!

Crystal
                  Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Welcome to the world, little Samuel!

Congratulations!

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Woohoo! Congratulations!
                      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congratulations! I'm so glad you are enjoying your sweet little baby and I hope you are able to accomplish selling your home quickly and easily (fingers crossed for you)!
                        Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                        With fingernails that shine like justice
                        And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Congratulatons Tiffany! You are one busy woman.

Jessica

Comment

Sorry to post so late, but CONGRATULATIONS on the newest addition to your family!

Jill

Comment

Congratulations, Tiffany!

Comment

Working...
                              X