Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call

Okay, I confess I'm occasionally having trouble keeping everyone's kids straight in my mind. Maybe if they were all listed in one place . . .

So, what are the ages and genders of the children (and pending children) in your family?
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

I'll go first--I've got 2 girls, the oldest is 3 and the youngest is 20 months.
    Their names are Maya and Sydney (aka Sydzilla) respectively.
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Great idea, Julie. I was having the same problem! My kids are, Bridger, a boy age 5 and Brooklyn age 3 and I am due with a girl in Sept that we THINK we will name Paige. I hope lots of you respond so I can learn who your families are

Jessica

Comment

Our daughter Bryn is 2 1/2 -- 3 in July. And very excited about having a birthday party in two months!

Comment

We have 19 month old Avery (girl) and another girl due 9/22 which has yet to be named.

Jennifer
          Needs

Comment

I have Luke, who turned 8 two weeks ago, Joel, who will be 5 at the end of May, and Nathan, who is almost 20 months old.

Sally

(and three cats, Sylvester, 12, Cameo, 7, and Edward, also 7.)
            Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I have two boys. Drew turned 3 in Jan, and Colton just over a week old.
              I have one wife. Gretchen, turns 3-0 in July.
              I have currently no pets....that makes me sad, I am a huge dog lover.

Comment

My little guy is Cade... and he turned three in February.

My "first born", as I affectionately call him sometimes, is Sean, and he turned 32 in March.

Nicknames for both of them: Seanycakes, Cadeycakes, Kissyface boys. Yes, I love to embarrass them.

Both of my guys are pretty allergic to dogs and we live in a condo, so sadly, we are petless. I would love to have a boxer or a lab to take running with me, but I don't think that this is in the cards.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Okay here goes, I have Ryan 15, Alexander 13 in 3 weeks, Mackenzie (girl) 5 and Ryleigh 2 1/2. And one retarded Siberian Husky with ADHD who is 9 months named Sterling.

Whew! I think I got them all in.

Comment

I have 4 boys - Jacob is 11, Zachary is 8, Tyler is 6 and Dallin is 3.

We also have a quirky dog named Buddy and one hamster named Speedy. Don't ask me about the other two hamsers that we had or the funerals that were performed!

That about covers it!!!

Comment

These are my children:

Jonathan aka, "Jon", "Sweetie", etc. is 27 yrs.

Alexander aka "Alex", "Ali" is 6 1/2 years

Madeline aka "Maddy", "Mad Maddie" (from her older brother) is 4 yrs (She prefers to be called by her first and middle names - Madeline Rose - because she thinks it sounds pretty, and it does!)

Zoe aka "Zo-zo" and "Zozinator" (her weird dad's pet name for her) is also 4 yrs (Maddy's twin)

Sophia aka "Sophie", and recently "Tophie" (again, a weird Daddy name) is 15 months and counting.

Pumpkin and Muffin - two cats that are HUGE (monstrously huge - think dog sized) and are brother and sister. They are about to turn 2 yrs. They act like dogs, too. Weird, but I like it!
                      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                      With fingernails that shine like justice
                      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

roll call

I have
                        Andrew who turned 8 in December
                        Amanda aka "Finny" who turns 7 tomorrow
                        Alex who recently turned 4 and goes by everything from bubbus to poopkis (long story)
                        ....and the little caboose is on the way....

kris
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Mine are the oldest!!!
                          Amy is 19, turning 20 in September and attending Penn State.
                          Caroline will be 18 in three weeks. She graduates from High school in June.
                          Luanne
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I also have two other babies (cats) Sarah 14 and Abigail 4.
                            Luanne
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I would love to join in on the fun of naming children and ages, but my dh and I have not graduated to that chapter in our lives yet. Once we do, I will post the exciting info.

Comment

Working...
                              X