Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

graduation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graduation

I can't believe that my baby is graduating today!!!!!! It really is emotional. I feel like they should both still be babies. The girls Dad (my former DH) is moving to Europe on the 28th of June. He has just been waiting for her to finish school. It is scary, even though I am remarried, I feel like I will be totally alone as a parent for the first time ( my former husband and I have always parented well together, we think!!). This is really going to be a teary graduation, wish me luck.
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Wow, Luanne! I'm sure that this has snuck up on you. Amazing how fast time goes by.
    Good luck today!

Comment

Luanne,

What a bittersweet day. Give yourself a gigantic pat on the back for getting both of your daughters through school successfully. You have done a great job.

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Good luck to you both today!
        Don't forget to bring some kleenex!
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Luanne

Oh LUANNE!!!!!!! She is graduating??? Pass the tissues to Luanne!!! What an exciting...and nostalgic day I bet this is....I can't imagine...geesh...I cried when they finished up 2nd and 1st grade this year.....I'll be a basket case when mine graduate

I hope you guys have had a great day so far.....has she decided what she wants to do in terms of college or career?

kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Luanne,

Hope your day was filled with wonderful memories and lots of Kleenex. Congratulations!!!! What an emotional day it must have been. The time just goes by too quickly.

Robin

Comment

Luanne,

Sending you the heartiest congratulations and my deepest sympathies at the same time. I'm sure that you have dreamed that your girls would turn out well your entire life and now they have. O.K., just thinking about this makes me want to grab the tissues. Enjoy your pride and joy.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Thanks so much. Graduation was really nice. It is bittersweet to see your baby grab that diploma. I have to say I felt so proud of her.
                Luanne
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                X