Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

3-D Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-D Pic

I don't know if this will work, but if so, here is a 3-D ultrasound picture that we got.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PADyAsIRqhK2mf1dXDUALkoPpL6Q8OhZcuG6XwF8IsJUMyWPz kw9FpGQRxVgRbYA0*fQgDkyyIVOA1zd84qVhpGc0SoKrYp1/Mitch.bmp?dc=4675457214106595037[/img]
    Awake is the new sleep!

OMG! That is soooo cool! I wish I had the opportunity to have one of those for just one of my children. That is awesome. If that is a printout, make sure you preserve it in an acid-free laminate or sleeve. All my ultrasound pics have faded over the last few years and I never even take them out

Comment

That's so amazing!
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Thanks for the tip Trisha--I haven't preserved any of ours any special way, either, so maybe I should do that before they are ruined!
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

That is really cool! How old is your baby in that pic? I have another tip about u/s pic preservation-- don't try to laminate it! My DH did this with the only u/s pic we had showing both of our twins' fetuses at the same time. I know that it's obvious to not laminate that paper, but he did it... I'm sure you wouldn't, but there you go!
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

He's 27 weeks at that point. I was surprised his cheeks are so full, I figured he would be kind of skeletal looking.
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

How beautiful and so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did your Ob's office do the scan? We had one at a private, for profit ultrasound place for $200!! It was worth it though. It was so comforting to see she had ten fingers and ten toes.
              Mom to three wild women.

Comment

That is a beautiful picture Sue!

Comment

That is incredible, Sue. Congratulations.

Comment

Sue, that is AMAZING!!!! Really...it is such a wonderful picture! When I had my final u/s just a couple of days before Aidan was born, I got a 3-d image. I was amazed when he was born...he looked just like the picture.

Congratulations, Sue!

kris
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

He's beautiful, Sue! Do you have a name yet?

Comment

Yeah, we plan on calling him Mitchell Parker. I actually like the name "Mitch" and plan to call him that, but my husband is insisting on giving him a more formal name. We've always had a terrible time coming up with boy names, but always have a girl name we both love and agree on!
                        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

he is gorgeous...and I LOVE the name Mitch.

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Mitch is so precious. What do your girls think?
                            Luanne
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

They are so excited! I had the picture pulled up on my computer today (I keep just staring at it--I think I'm in love already!), and Sydney climbed into my lap and said really excitedly "My Mitchell!". It was pretty cute, especially since I had thought she was pretty clueless that there really was a baby in there!
                              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                              X