Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Toddler antics and the end-of-the year flu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddler antics and the end-of-the year flu!

Between Aidan's constant attempts to escape, pour cheerios on the floor and the end-of-the year bronchitis that all my kids (including Thomas) have...I can barely get a second online.

Anyone else in survival mode right now?

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

It's been getting better; we had a bunch of stuff to do for DH's mom (my third child ) two weeks ago but that seems to have settled down.

The youngest is sick AGAIN for the second time this month. Just a cold but I think she is getting a molar too. Clingy, crabby.... :thud: . But at least no one else is sick. Bring on the infant Tylenol!!!

Comment

Ugh, Nellie...I feel your pain.

Aidan coughed and coughed all night. His crib is in our room and Thomas stood up at about 2am and said "I can't take it anymore". He grabbed his pillow and a blanket and headed for his office futon.

All of my kids were home from school today....and my lungs feel sore tonight when I take a deep breath. :!

Comment

We are all sick here too. Actually, my 8 year old has escaped, but my kindergartener has been sick for weeks now with a major cough/cold. I have had it for a few days, but I'm starting to feel better. DH started getting sick a few days ago and completely crashed yesterday. He slept 14 hours yesterday - from 5 pm to 7 this morning. I hope that cured him . He is -of couse- back at work this morning.
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Nikolai and I were both sick yesterday, Rick was getting it as of last night. Sore throat, cough, fever, you name it. Nikolai seems to have rallied, but I'm still fevery and achy. Not that it will prevent me from getting all of the crap done that I need to do today! Rick came home from work yesterday to help out which was great. I was able to really nap without worrying about what if Nikolai wakes up.

So- we're sick in DC, too!

Jenn

Comment

DD just got over some kind of stomach bug. She spent three days vomiting and then about two with diarrhea. The poor thing has some horrible diaper rash, but she really loves to go around without a diaper so thats kind of like her silver lining I guess. DH and I have the same kind of cold/cough everyone else seems to have. So far DD hasn't gotten it. I'm trying to be so careful, my hands are cracked and bleeding from washing them so often.
            I guess that stuff is making the rounds.

Comment

I hope everyone is feeling better. We are pretty much on the mend here too, but it turns out we had strep marching through the house. :|

kris

Comment

Well, we have been in the same predicament here! Keelin has this horrible cold that is now "ending" with a nasty sounding cough, but no fever. Just enough congestion for misery. I'm wondering when we start reaping the benefits of the ear tubes/adenoidectomy?! Hope everybody is feeling better!

Comment

Working...
                X