Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love

OK- I get it. I am so completely head over heels with this little guy.

I don't know what did it but today was GREAT! He's growing and his little personality is blooming and he just cracks me up- all day. I told Rick, "you're hot but don't make me pick!"

But he's just as smitten as I am. I can't even imagine how anyone can have more than one. How can this be topped? This little tiny person has steamrolled our lives, and we don't even care. (well, we care a little- but not that much!)

I still can't find the instructions to post pictures so, if any of you who have received pictures know how to upload them- feel free!

Jenn

Grand indeed.

Comment

It is the best, isn't it? I'm at work now, and all I can think about is my little peanut! She is on my mind all day. Last night when I picked her up from daycare, she pressed her face up against the glass when she saw me, and I heard her yell "Mah-neee!!!" (Mommy ) and then she threw her arms around me when I greeted her. I don't want her to get big!

Comment

I'm so happy for you Jenn. Enjoy!

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

It only gets better!!
          Luanne
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I'm still in love --and my little man is turning 9 in a few weeks! Maybe I can understand nasty MILs after all .....

I'm so happy for you! Isn't it the best feeling?
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I am desperate to see pictures!! Please someone post them!
              Mom to three wild women.

Comment

ME, TOO!!!!!!

Comment

My all-time favorite advice I received as a mom-to-be: Get ready for a love like you have never known before.

It is sooooo true. Enjoy your dream come true.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

It's a bumpy ride if you're lucky but when they smile at you for making them happy my heart skips a beat.

It's THAT powerful and hard and wonderful and challenging.
                    I adore them. It's just that simple.
                    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

That is such an accurate description of that "new mommy" feeling - being in love. It's just such a neat feeling (and, helps us all get through the sleepless nights I think). I'm so happy for you and your husband, Jenn!

Jennifer
                      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                      With fingernails that shine like justice
                      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
                      X