Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Speaking of large families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of large families...

We are going to be joining the ranks of those with "largeish" families. While we fully intended to stop at 3, we are now expecting a 4th baby sometime in June. (I'm barely even pregnant so I should probably keep it to myself, but I can never resist telling people...). Now if I can just talk my dh into getting a minivan (ack, I can't even believe I just typed that!).
    Awake is the new sleep!

OMG, congratulations Sue!!!! I thought that's what the title of your post meant, but then I thought, "Nah, can't be - she just had Mitchell!" (didn't you? ). Congrats again, may you have a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond.
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Congratulations, Sue!

I have to say that after seeing Crystal's minivan, I've got some serious minivan envy. I see one in your future.

Comment

Congrats!! That's great news!!

Comment

Congrats.
          Alison

Comment

:ra: :ra:

Comment

Congratulations, Sue! I'm happy for you!

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congratulations!
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congrats! Jennifer
                  Needs

Comment

Sue, that's wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

Comment

Sue -
                      Let me add my CONGRATULATIONS!! That is wonderful news!! I agree - the minivan is so compelling... it is very sad that it has now become my dream car . Good luck on getting through the next 9 months! (baby AND puppy! Whew - that brings back vivid memories - we got our puppy and one month later were pregnant with the kids... fun times indeed!).

Jen B.

Comment

Congratulations Sue! :ra:
                        Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Thanks for all of the well wishes! Now if I could just work up the nerve to tell my parents (I feel like an irresponsible teenager--for crying out loud, I'm allowed to have sex now!!! Not that they won't be thrilled...)
                          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Sue- Congratulations!!! That is awesome!

Crystal
                            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.
                              Luanne
                              Luanne
                              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                              X