Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2012 Autumn Fitness and Wellness Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/30-25 minutes on treadmill at 3.5 and starting Halloween off with yoga tomorrow. I'm still Ruffles' bitch though

Comment

10/31, 25 mins elliptical, 15 row machine, 5 mins bike. Eating is going good so far. No idea what the plan is for tonight. I didn't buy any candy. The plan is to go out at 4pm to buy all the Halloween candy for the ton of trickortreaters we get. I'll eat it if I buy it any sooner!!
      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Halloween is baaaaad. I just ate a spoonful of caramel dipping sauce. But I am wearing a size 8 French Connection dress today and still work my ass off everyday at the Y! BTW I got the dress at TJ Maxx and am assuming the label HAS to be wrong lol.

Comment

Chrisada, I hear you...oh word, yesterday I ate chocolate covered macadamia nuts, finished off my chips and dip, Reese's, gummy Lifesavers, and I forgot what else. Today, I'm detoxing and doing an hour of Turbo Jam. Ugh.

Comment

Twenty minutes cardio and one hour Bar Method class. Feeling good despite having to get up way too early for it.

Comment

Does housework count or is it logging in gym time?

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                Does housework count or is it logging in gym time?
                If it does, then I would be equal to marathon training today.
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Brandi, I say we log in marathon hours today! I also did a half hour of pilates to make up for leftover Halloween candy

Comment

11/5 30 mins elliptical all time new record for me and I bumped up my level this week! 15 mins row machine.
                    11/6 same. 30 mins elliptical and 15 mins row machine.

Comment

Moonlight, kudos! I turn red and sweaty after a few minutes on the elliptical so hats off to you! Did an hour of yoga this morning before going to the doctor's office.

Comment

Thank you!! I did it in honor of my DD's birthday last Monday. She turned 3 yrs old. I was in labor with her for 31 hours. I thought if I could do 31 hours of labor, then I could do 30 minutes on the elliptical!

Comment

I need to nudge myself into this thread. 2+ months of driving to the cities 4 times/week = zero exercise and weight gain. Boo on me! I want to get back into good health habits! I'll think of some ways to jumpstart this for me today.

Kris
                          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I'm on that gawd awful Dukan diet for the next week. Coffee, chicken, water repeat.

Comment

11/8 - 2.33 miles 30 minutes

I tried to kick asthma's ass. It tried to kick mine back.
                              Veronica
                              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

11/9 - 1.22 miles in 16:16. Could. Not. Breath. Calling doctor Monday morning.
                                Veronica
                                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
                                X