Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I am new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new...

I joined a while back, but I have never posted anything. How do you post a new thread? Thanks so much!

o.k. I am a dork!

Originally posted by intheshadow View Post
    I joined a while back, but I have never posted anything. How do you post a new thread? Thanks so much!
    I thought I was at a different post trying to post a new post. O.k. I guess this is pretty easy.

A little about me: My spouse is a 2nd year medical student. We are currently living in Missouri and will be moving to Pennsylvania for our 3rd and 4th year. I am currently working full time. We have 2 dogs that we love to spoil!
    If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask! I love meeting new people!

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you. Post often.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the group. You will find a lot of support here, and will be happy you found us early in the game (though it may not feel like it is early after two years).
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome! So glad you're here! Does your husband have some ideas about what he wants to go into? (I know, it's a little early to decide for sure.) How are you feeling about the move? Have you started looking for housing? Will you be able to keep your job? Good luck with some big changes coming up!
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome to the forum - I look forward to reading your posts! My husband is a second year DO student.

Comment

Welcome, My husband is a 3rd year and we are in Missouri too! Glad to have you here!
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Welcome!

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Nice to meet you! This is a really supportive place. !

Comment

Welcome! I have found this place to be amazingly supportive and full of helpful perspectives (and advice). Post often!

-C
                        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome!
                          Veronica
                          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome too! Yay--another "realtively new" newbie!
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

it is me again...

So I am not very good at the whole blogging/posting world. I already forgot my password and it wouldn't send me a new one... so I am now thegirlnextdoor.. my spouse is the 2nd year, he is hoping to get into ortho.
                              We have started looking on-line for a place but we are planning on taking a trip over spring break. We both have never taken a vacation or flown on an airplane for 10 plus years so we are planning on making it a mini vacation too! I didn't realize how much it will cost us, so we may make it a shorter trip.
                              We are having a challenging time finding housing because we have 2 dogs I will have to figure out how to post pictures because they are just so darn cute!

I am sad to say, I will have to get another license and find another job once we move. It is always hard to say goodbye to employer's and coworkers!

We are both kind of stressed about the move and we will be far from family, but we know we will make it!
                              Thanks for all of the welcomes! I am addicted to this site already!

Comment

Working...
                              X