Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Is the race really this close? Who do you think will win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris - we are sitting here trying to figure out how WI got called, too. Is it based on traditional voting patterns?
    -Deb
    Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

• Yep - HELLO PEOPLE do you not remember 2000 when you had to take calls back? UGH! This is why I don't watch it!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

• Agreed that both sides have their crazies and their bias.

Fox News? I give you the Huffington Post. (Especially if they are attempting to cover a Catholic issue, gag). Give me either as a source of your facts and I'll laugh.

Rush Limbaugh? James Carville.
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deebs View Post
          Kris - we are sitting here trying to figure out how WI got called, too. Is it based on traditional voting patterns?
          It's even better now, because 10 precincts are in and as it stands Obama has 47%, but they are still calling it for him. WFT? Typically Milwaukee skews democratic as does Madison, so unless something weird happens, Obama probably will win Wisconsin. Surprisingly, much of the farm vote here is blue as well, meaning they are voting for farm subsidies and not on other social issues that they kvetch about incessantly.
          Kris

Comment

• I'm guessing they have done some serious exit polling????

Comment

• ABC is no longer calling WI at all.
              -Deb
              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post

It's loads of fun. I have also been told that Republicans hate the poor, hate Muslims, and--my personal favorite--hate women.
                We also want to pollute the water and air.
                Tara
                Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

• FWIW Current TV Has WI leaning Romney...

Comment

• Looks like ABC just called it again? It's on their webpage now as breaking news. CNN has still not called it.
                    Angie
                    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                      Yep - HELLO PEOPLE do you not remember 2000 when you had to take calls back? UGH! This is why I don't watch it!
                      ITA. *sigh*
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

• NBC is still calling WI for Romney.

Chuck Todd on NBC just said, "We may actually have to wait until ALL the votes are in to call that state" I missed which state he was talking about but I think that is a good idea - UGH!

Comment

• NC has the first Repub Governor in over 20 years! He was the Charlotte mayor before this race.
                          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

• CNN is saying that Obama has 249, getting closer to 270 but I'm still skeptical about some of the states they're calling...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                              NBC is still calling WI for Romney.

Chuck Todd on NBC just said, "We may actually have to wait until ALL the votes are in to call that state" I missed which state he was talking about but I think that is a good idea - UGH!
                              NBC called Wisconsin for Romney?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                                NBC called Wisconsin for Romney?
                                No, type - they're calling it for Obama and so is CNN.

Comment

Working...
                                X