Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Is the race really this close? Who do you think will win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just called Ohio for Obama. It's all over.

Comment

• Yep, CNN just called the whole thing for Obama.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

• It just seems wrong when people are still voting. At least it's over! I think?
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• I'm still skeptical about Ohio - they said there were probably 200K+ provisional ballots and they won't even be counted until next week...

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
            It just seems wrong when people are still voting. At least it's over! I think?
            It's over. So four more years of poor employment, trillion dollar debts, racial card politics, higher taxes, weak foreign policy, and a slow march to Big Government. Yay.

Comment

• I feel your pain. It was total hell for me during the Bush years.
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

• Romney is not conceding Ohio...

Comment

• Wow. I thought some of the pre-election facebook chatter was bad..... Some "friends" just got mean and ugly.... Equal numbers of poor winners and sore losers though.....
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• Best part of the night, Krauthammer offering to write scrips for anyone needing meds and Megan Kelly advising him not to do so Love Krauthammer!
                    Tara
                    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                      Romney is not conceding Ohio...
                      It doesn't matter. He's still down approx. 30,000 in FL and VA. And he's behind in CO currently. OH is irrelevant.

Perhaps he can take comfort in the fact he has a razor-thin margin in the popular vote. Ouch.

It's just going to be four years of gridlock. The Republicans will read their gains in the House as a demand to hold their ground on taxes, Obama is pathological incapable of compromising and has no popular mandate, and the Senate is a mess and highly polarized. We've gone three years without a legally required budget. What's another four?

My poor children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                        Best part of the night, Krauthammer offering to write scrips for anyone needing meds and Megan Kelly advising him not to do so Love Krauthammer!
                        He's so rockin'! I ((LOVE)) him!

Comment

• I'll be praying for our country (and we will now only be donating to Catholic organizations -- the government can take care of the rest). That's my snippy remark for the night.
                          Veronica
                          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                            He's so rockin'! I ((LOVE)) him!
                            Yes, him and Stuart Varney both brilliant men!
                            Tara
                            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by v-girl View Post
                              I'll be praying for our country (and we will now only be donating to Catholic organizations -- the government can take care of the rest). That's my snippy remark for the night.
                              Be careful. Th government has decided that it can now define what is Catholic (or Baptist or Orthodox...). And I'm not being snippy--just factual. The Government--like any power--does not like competition and it is a monopoly--narrowing the definition of Church is in its own self-interest.

Comment

• I do think you're about to hear more about the contraception mandate again. I'm not looking forward to going there either. It get's ugly for everyone.

I need to stay away from Facebook. I'm starting to get angry. Celebrating your candidate's victory? No problem. Slamming the other candidate for no reason? Grow up.
                                Last edited by SoonerTexan; 11-06-2012, 10:17 PM.
                                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X