Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Yellow gold????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow gold????

Being always 2+ years behind what's in style ...I may be totally off here but I keep seeing a lot of gold costume jewelry in the stores. Is it back??? :huh:

I have always preffered silver/platinum but I have noticed that buttons on suits and other clothes are gold too. Am I finally "in the know" of a trend. :huh:
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

I hope so! I pretty much only wear yellow gold and it's really hard to find a black belt with a gold buckle...and I'm sooo anal that I'd rather not wear a belt than mix my metals.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Whether it is in or out, I can only wear gold because silver and platinum tones look dreadful against my deathly pallor.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
        I think the return in gold is related to the 80s comeback - it's been in for the last year almost and I think it will continue.
        Figures...I told you I was slow in recognizing trends/fashion.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

My wedding ring is a braid- two strands of yellow gold and one of platinum so I can mix and match to my hearts content.

Jenn

Comment

I mix and match to. My wedding set is gold, my watch is silver and gold and 90% of my earrings are silver.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

These days it's totally acceptable to mix metals. I do it all the time.

Comment

I prefer yellow gold! So yay that it's back, but as for the 80s resurgence...

:banghead:
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
                  the 80s comeback -
                  Oh, sh*t. The 80s are coming back? I didn't like them the first time. And, now, just when I'd finally tossed my neon jelly bracelets and banana hair clips.

Comment

I'm all for the 1980s resurgence if it means I can be a size 5 with spiked hair...

but I'll probably just have to relive the moment with the spiked hair...

Jenn

Comment

Re: Yellow gold????

I prefer yellow gold, too, and wear it even if it isn't in style.

My skin coloring is that "dredged-up from the bottom of the river" pale white, so silver/platinum only makes me look like I've been hangin' out in the morgue for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                      X