Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fall wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the brown dress is beautiful and will certainly be an option for future events - I've worn mine that is similar 4 times already!

Comment

That looks great. Good job!

Comment

Hot! You must post pics!

Comment

Love the dress. You'll look great.

Comment

If the AT dress fits great and the Nordies one doesn't, then just keep the AT one. I hope you got it in petite, I love the satin hem and would hate to see it go. Try it on with the brown shoes your got for the suit, they might work too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
              If the AT dress fits great and the Nordies one doesn't, then just keep the AT one. I hope you got it in petite, I love the satin hem and would hate to see it go. Try it on with the brown shoes your got for the suit, they might work too.
              I'm going to have to get the AT dress hemmed, and so I'll have to tell them to make sure to keep the hem. Otherwise, they'll just cut it off. It'll be more expensive to keep the hem, but that's the nice part of the dress...

Um... Remember the brown shoes for the suit? They're green and brown patent leather. Is that still ok?
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Try them on, they might work. I don't promise that they will, but it can't hurt to try on something you already own. If the style works but you're still worried about the green trim, you can get a wrap or jewelry that has some green it in to tie it all together.

And def ask the tailor to keep the trip. They can just sew it back on after trimming the length.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                  Try them on, they might work. I don't promise that they will, but it can't hurt to try on something you already own. If the style works but you're still worried about the green trim, you can get a wrap or jewelry that has some green it in to tie it all together.

And def ask the tailor to keep the trip. They can just sew it back on after trimming the length.
                  Thank you, thank you, thank you!
                  married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                  X