Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Celebrity perfumes -- fess up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity perfumes -- fess up

Honestly, I hate perfumes. They pretty much all give me a headache and I think that people who wear perfumes and other scents to the gym or on a run should be fined.

I hate colognes, too.

Jenn

I bought Britney's Curious when it first came out. Honestly, I haven't even smelled the others that are out and I haven't worn Curious within the last 2 years.
    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Last time I wore perfume was last week when Kenny spit up on me right before we were leaving for the day. Didn't want to smell like baby vomit all day at work so I sprayed something on (I think it was Eternity or something like that). Whatever it was, it smelled better than baby vomit.
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

DH and I used to wear cologne and perfume. My favorite was Kate Spade. We can't wear it anymore b/c of DS's allergies. He cannot even walk through the perfume/makeup section of a dept. store without starting to snort, sneeze, and wipe his nose. Honestly, most of the time it gives me a headache. :huh:

Comment

I have a friend who really loves Britney's Curious... she says she always gets compliments on it but it too embarrassed to say the name...

Comment

I remember trying Vera Wang a while back in a magazing and liking it.
            Never bought it though.

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

How embarrassing is this...my DH complimented me the other day on my perfume and how nice I smelled.

It was some scent of Lady's Mitchum.

Does this speak more to my bad taste or his?

Comment

I don't wear perfume any more. It seems to bother too many people. Like JHuss. If I did, it would be Coco. I think that is my favorite.

Abigail, DH doesn't let me forget the time I fawned over the smell of some shampoo...like Head and Shoulders or something.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
                  I don't wear perfume any more. It seems to bother too many people.
                  From the mother of a child with severe allergies...

THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
                    I don't care for any of the celebrity perfumes. I'm a Chanel Coco Mademoiselle girl.
                    Tara, clearly you and I were meant to be. Although I also like Chance and Dior's J'adore.

Comment

Working...
                    X