Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do

Dh and I have been invited to see the football game this Sunday at one of his colleague's: Da Bears vs. Seahawks.

I don't think they know I'm from Seattle, but what can I do (how can I dress/what can I sing) to really grate on the nerves of these Bears fans?
    8)
    married to an anesthesia attending

Well, start by wearing Seahawks colors.

Do they have a song like the Redskins and the Steelers do?

Jenn

Comment

I wouldn't go too extreme. Your friends might think it's funny, but those Chicago fans can get pretty crazy.

Comment

You're right, Jesher. They're nuts about da Bears here. Sports in general. Nuts. I could get hurt if I go around flaunting Seahawks stuff.

I don't have ANY sports stuff. And I don't know of a Seahawks song.

I honestly couldn't care less who wins, but it's funny that I'll stick up for my city.

Comment

My parents are from Illinois so I always cheer for the Bears if the Seahawks aren't playing. I get the "die hard Bears fan" because all my uncles fit that description. Bears fans are RABID.

Do you have anything subtle that is "Seattle-esque?" Maybe a Seattle Art Museum Sweatshirt or a Space needle something?

First, be subtle.
          Second, if Seattle plays like last weekend, they will get crushed.
          Third, Bears fans do not find fans of other teams amusing.
          Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn
            Do you have anything subtle that is "Seattle-esque?" Maybe a Seattle Art Museum Sweatshirt or a Space needle something?
            A Space Needle something? Like a Space Needle sweatshirt, Flynn?? I think I'd be the guest of honor at an ugly sweater party.

I found an old U-Dub sweatshirt that I *may* wear.

Comment

If da Bears fans make you nervous, you can just start saying "Go, Huskies!" and pretend you thought you were at a college game.

Comment

Working...
              X