Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

jlynnb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jlynnb

Hey there Jennifer!

Guess what I did? I called a phone number that I thought was your number and I must have had the wrong number!!! LOL!! I left a message on an answering machine, but I have a weird feeling that perhaps it wasn't your answering machine... LOL! Well, anyway, if you get a chance send me an email and I'll call you this week.

Kris, I'm sorry I am posting this here, but I don't have Jennifer's email addy anymore... You can delete it after she reads it, if that is ok with you. Thanks!

Cheers!

Christy

Christy...no need to delete it....

I have to get on the stick and email you today.....thanks for your support last week.

Kris
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
    Douglas Adams

Comment

Thanks Kristen! I just feel badly about this being here. I should email Jennifer, but I, for the life of me, cannot remember her email address... Brain lapse...

Christy

Comment

Christy-

It was my answering machine and I got your message. I called you back the next morning and Wes answered I think. You weren't available to talk he said.

Sorry I haven't tried you back again, my inlaws have been here and I have been working a lot this week. I will try soon though.

Jennifer
        Needs

Comment

OMG!!! Yep, I kind of remember that now that you mention it!!! haha!! I know I sounded completely goofy on your anhswering machine... I was nervous about calling and then, I was distracted because Jonah was yacking at me in the other room... Anyway... Wesley said that Jenn called. I was doing something with Jonah, either changing his clothes or diaper or something!!!! Who knows with that child... haha!! He's all toddler!!!

So, when Wesley said Jenn called and would call back later or something to that effect... I thought it was a telemarketer... haha!!

Oh, so you are choosing your in-laws over me, eh? haha!! Call me when you can!!

C~ya!

Christy

Comment

Christy- Stupid me wrote down your number wrong so now when I tried to call I kept getting some pager number. Could you give me your number again somehow?

jlp23@po.cwru.edu

Jennifer
            Needs

Comment

sure... Give me a sec!

Comment

ok, I emailed ya my number.

Comment

Working...
                X