Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

To all of you out there celebrating Christmas, best wishes for a safe and happy holiday!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Merry Christmas, Kris!

We were certainly blessed today and made it to my parents' house despite the big winter storm. Even with flying through Minneapolis! Now I have to wrap all my presents...

Happy Holidays, my iMSN peeps
    Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Have a wonderful Christmas. I hope everyone stays warm and has a wonderful time!
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Merry, Merry to all!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! Not enjoying blizzard conditions here. Hope all of you stay safe and warm!
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Merry Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten, Kris and DCJenn!

60 degrees and sun... Doesn't feel like Christmas after all those cold winters in Chicago!

Opening presents as soon as it gets dark here. Yay!
            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Merry Christmas all!
              Hope someone is around to keep me company tomorrow!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

We just got home from mass. It was wonderful! I feel so blessed this year! Thanks to each and everyone of you that make this site wonderful and accepting place to "hang out." HUGS!
                Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone!
                  Cristina
                  IM PGY-2

Comment

Merry merry Christmas!!
                    We had a great Christmas Eve, S made a surprise visit home (and is here for 2 weeks!) so all is well with the world. So happy

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

A little late but Merry Christmas everyone!

We decided to venture out to 9am mass yesterday morning and did great until we tried to get BACK in the driveway which we had not shoveled before we left. It took DH 10 attempts or so to get up the driveway and back in the garage, it was pretty funny! It took DH and his dad an hour to clear the driveway, one with a shovel and one with the snowblower.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Late, but Merry Christmas everyone!!

I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday surrounded by loved ones - I know I sure did.
                            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

We got hammered with snow but it was kind of nice being housebound for a couple of days. We finally were plowed yesterday at 5 which made a 6 foot barrier at the end of our driveway DH had kept clear. The guy also hit our mailbox $&$*%$&.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
                              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                              X