Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Guilty Pleasures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wine is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine too (and my DH's). That is one thing I dread about getting pregnant.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

How on earth do you swing that Laura?? I'm lucky if I manage to clean the important parts before one of the boys comes in telling on the other, or crying, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by OphthoWife
        Any version of any detective T.V. show. i.e. CSI Miami, New York, and Las Vegas, Bones, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Cold Case, Without a Trace, House (its like a medical detective show). I could care less that the stories are all the same. I love them anyways! :!

Me too on Charmned and add Gilmore Girls

Target. I am not allowed to go in (self-imposed) unless I have money that I can affort to spend. I will just go to walk around. I can always find something that we "need" at Target.
        Same w/ me and Target. AND we LOVE House and Gilmore Girls!! I'm surprised my hubby loves GG since it's kind of a girly show (I guess that is his guilty pleasure!) I love Cold Case too.

Comment

My guilty pleasures:

-spending time on the internet
          -celebrity gossip, although I am trying to wean myself from it.....
          -Coke (the drink! ) fully leaded, with both caffeine and sugar (I don't keep it in the house, but have one or two a week)
          -taking bubble baths in our jacuzzi tub (this doesn't happen as often as I would like!)
          -spending quite a bit to get my hair cut/highlighted
          -sending DS #3 to extended care after his preschool ends, so I have a whole day free instead of just the morning......and sometimes I send him to extended care for the WHOLE DAY when DH is off
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

The key here is GUILT, of which I feel none.

However some of my personal greatest pleasures are:

the hair thing. We've discussed this before but Sheri and I have been together longer than we were with either first or second husband's- combined... We compared marriage stories, divorce stories, dating stories, remarriage stories... I LOVE HER.

New athletic shoes. Just got my new Sauconies and the toesies are happy.

Wine, cheese, crackers, olives, basically anything sold at the outer edges of whole foods stores.

Jenn

Comment

Desperate Housewives if we're talking TV.
              Otherwise I'd have to say coffee in the morning, new books, and desserts. I'm especially selfish when I'm eating dessert and my dh knows better than to try and share with me.
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Yodels . Nuff said.

And Celebrity Poker on Bravo
                Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                Let's go Mets!

Comment

Fluffhead, I didn't even know there was any actual food called a "yodel". I was watching "Welcome to the Dollhouse" yesterday and they kept eating them on there--I thought they made it up!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                  X