Excitement

We finally decided we didn't want to wait anymore. I'm off the pill! It's pretty crazy since we were going to wait until July, but I think we'll be fine. We will just need to save more money each month, but I think that's not going to be very difficult since we'll be cutting out most of the alcohol and a lot of the eating out. We are going to use protection for 2-3 more months, at least until after our cruise, but it's still very exciting! I've been on BC for almost 9 years, so I figure it'll take my hormones awhile to wake up anyway.

Also, this weekend we went to look at the gardening center for our front yard landscaping. Our in-laws gave us a $500 gift card to get us started, and we're really hoping to keep it pretty close to that amount. With getting the soil ready, mulch, and plants, it'll probably be more, but it's nice to have a goal, and that will help a ton! We're just going to save the back yard for later. I'd love to put a shade bed back there to cover up all the red dirt around our tree, but it can definitely wait.

48 days until our cruise! We are the proud new owners of our very own passports. DH had one when he was a kid, but I've never had one before. We booked a horseback riding excursion in Jamaica. I love horses, and this will be the first time I've ridden in years. The other excursion we're doing will be in Cozumel, where we'll hang out on a beach for the day. Perfect! In Grand Cayman, we'll just do the touristy thing and walk around/shop/eat. I am so ready for March 29th to be here!!!