My youngest son Nathan turned six on Friday. He was born on a Friday, too, so somehow the memories really came rolling back this weekend. He is such a delightful child. He is the one most like DH and I, and because of that, he seems to be the easiest *so far* (did I just jinx myself? ) to parent. It is funny to type that as I remember what a hard, hard baby he was. He cried all. the. time! I thought I would lose my mind. He didn't smile for weeks, and even then, he was a miser with them.....he did not dole them out generously at all. We watched old video of all the kids recently.....Nathan cried during his first, second, and third birthday celebrations due to being overwhelmed by either the cake, the candles, or the singing. He would have been a very happy oldest child, but he had a rough row to hoe being the youngest of three boys. He is very careful and cautious (although much less so now) and had zero ability to "roll with it" as a baby and toddler. I spent most of his first year on the edge of despair mainly due to lack of sleep (and living in Wichita Falls, TX!) and never would have dreamed what a delightful child he would become. Over the past six months, he has become obsessed with the piano and the keyboard that we have. I started him in piano lessons this summer, way earlier than I started the other boys, and he FLEW through his first book and is halfway through his second. He plays the piano or the keyboard for at least an hour every day....not all at once, but he spends a LOT of time there. It will be interesting to see where that interest takes him. He is reading like a champ (Junie B. is a current favorite) and loves anything to do with numbers. He is an interesting guy and I am SO GLAD we had him![/QUOTE]