We signed the paperwork for our construction loan this morning, and things will ge moving as soon as we get back from FL and pay 10% down to our builder. So, I thought I had better get over there and take some pictures of the lot before the action starts:

This is the view of the lot standing on the front of it and looking back. It is an acre. Our back property line is a creek that is at the bottom of a little hill beyond the tree line. The boys already love going back there.

This picture is taken from the same spot, looking the opposite way (what we will see from our front door).

This picture is taken looking to the right. There is an empty lot (for now) between our lot and the house you see.

And this picture is taken looking to the left.....so far no homes built on this stretch (I think there are 3 lots between our house and the corner).

So there you have it! It will be exciting to see it change as the house goes up! I am glad I have someplace to keep track of the progression, because I am generally not very good about taking pictures at regular intervals. Hopefully this will help.

We are off to FL tomorrow for a week with DH's family. I am looking forward to it.....I am even looking forward to the drive. I really enjoy road trips for some strange reason. Maybe because I know DH won't be going anywhere! [/QUOTE]