Some pictures!

This is our house as it was two weeks ago. Now the brick is completely finished and it looks done from the outside.

Here is a picture of me with my whole family after I opened my new computer:

Here I am showing everyone the "fiber biscuits" my friend gave to me as a gag gift:

and here I am with DH at my birthday dinner:

This whole process of uploading and posting pics is much easier on my MacBook!

My students caroled today at the local Barnes & Noble in conjunction with a book fair that our library was holding there. It was a strictly volunteer thing on our part, and I just opened it up to the students and said I would give extra credit to those who participated. We sang at 11, 1, and 3, and I had about 30 students (not the same ones) each time. I got a lot of positive feedback from parents and from store employees. I think the library people appreciated it, too, because it got more people from the community to the store and a lot of them then bought stuff and used the vouchers so that the library could get money. It was a good experience.

It did eat up most of my day though. I took Luke shopping at Target after the caroling thing because he has grown so much and has no long sleeved shirts that fit. We got him several things....he is totally in a men's XL for shirts. He is just about to catch DH, who is a little over 6'2. I had no inkling he would be this tall.....I don't think he is anywhere close to being done growing. His voice hasn't even changed yet. He doesn't know his own strength anymore either. He yanked a drawer out Friday morning.....*all the way* out. It crashed to the floor and broke apart. DH was able to put it back together, but dealing with Luke and his growth is truly like having a bull in a china shop here lately.

DH is working the second of two in-house shifts IN A ROW tonight. Grrrrrr. Life is nuts, as usual. Nathan's teacher's husband died Friday morning. He had multiple health problems, but it is still very sad. He was well-known and loved at the church, so they are not having school on Monday because the funeral will be at the church that day. However, they want students (whoever wants to) to come and sing at the funeral, and my boys decided that they wanted to do that, so a friend of mine will pick them up and bring them home. DH is off Monday afternoon, and he is going to take Joel to get his ears checked. Joel has had one thing after another these past few weeks, and has been congested for the better part of a month. We have noticed lately that he isn't hearing us when we talk to him, so we are going to get that checked out. The cleaning lady is supposed to come Monday during the day (good luck to her....cleaning with three boys underfoot! May the force be with her.) Joel has a bball game Monday afternoon. My Tgiving company (family of five) arrives Tuesday afternoon. I work that day, and the boys have bball practice that night as far as I know....3:30 to 5:00 for one and 6:30 to 8:00 for the other. On Wednesday, I work my normal schedule (til 2:00) but my boys get out at one, so I will have their uncle do the school run for me . On Thursday, my mom and one of my sisters will be joining us for the big meal, so 12 of us all together. I am looking forward to it, but getting there might kill me. I have finalized the menu in my head, and have asked my mom and sister each to bring something, but I need to make a shopping list and get that taken care of, hopefully tomorrow. I should go to the visitation for Nathan's teacher's husband, but I don't know if I will make it.

Happy turkey day to everyone![/QUOTE]