I feel like a total idiot. I can not figure out this photo thing, and so I am very sorry but they are absolutely huge...

I think I mentioned that I am not computer savvy. The only one of my delightful siblings to have this problem. Why? It's just not fair! DH is sadly just as bad as I am, but he is MUCH more patient...

Anyway, the pictures I wanted to share had to do with our recent trip (past Memorial Day, which for me is recent since the pics are actually downloaded already. That is lightning speed for me.

I aspire to visit all the military resorts that I possibly can. One of those resorts is in Virginia Beach. We went there with my mom, so there were 7 in our party! It was fun, but Luke (the big chicken ) was very hesitant to get in the water.

After a couple of days, he gave it a try! His older bro, Steven, had no trouble. Even though he has no body fat and turns blue, literally, when he's cold, he jumps right in there! (Part of that is the fact that he's uber competetive, and wants to be first.)

[/img]

Then of course, my own "Little Miss Sunshine", aka Isabel. She loves life. She really does. She also loves to sing, hum, hug, tackle, kiss (sloppy!), draw, yell, scream... She is just so full of life. Sometimes it gets overwhelming!

Also on the trip was Kate, who at 11 is definitely not psyched to be with "the fam", but she still sparkles when she's at the beach. She really had a great time, and even enjoyed being part of the group! This picture is of her at the Old Cape Henry Lighthouse. Incidentally, the military resort is in the same complex as this lighthouse. It's fairly interesting, BUT kids shorter than, I think it was 44", are not allowed in it at all. No backpacking, etc. Once you get in there, you know why.

Here are some random pics of having fun!

My mom and I came across this sign at the "historic Cape Henry lighthouse" visitor center. We thought it was hilarious. Of course, no one else knew why. I am not sure it is really hilarious, but anyway... This will be an enduring joke. (If you want service, you have to take off your shirt and your shoes! Hee Hee. I know-- we are DORKS but when you are in the sun that long...)

[/i][/QUOTE]