I went to my MOPS meeting today. I am sort of roped into it, even though I never feel like going. I hate giving up my 2 hours of preschool time to go to a meeting for mothers of preschoolers. I feel like I've graduated, but... I'm sort of helping, so I will stick it out for the year most likely. I do have several friends there, and it's super fun to see them and catch up. It's just I could do without the talks- the first one was on car seat safety and today was on child nutrtion.

So, I'm an expert on child nutrition, right? Since I apparently think I don't need to hear the talks anymore?

Well, not exactly.

Luke's breakfast:

1 slice of bread, which he started to spit out, and never ate. (But hey, it was whole grain...)
1 small bowl of Life cereal, which he ignored.
and, the entree:
A Lollipop. (I believe it was fruit flavored- does that count?)

I don't usually give lollipops for breakfast, but the twins chose 1 piece of Halloween candy (how I hate Halloween candy) for their lunches, and Luke just assumed he got one too. Of course, he doesn't understand that it was for after lunch.

Now Mac is on call tonight, which means I am gearing myself up for fun times... I haven't even started working on pre-algebra with Kate yet. BIG BIG sigh....