02-06-2008

An evening of disconnected thoughts!

- Wow. The TiVo keeps recording "How It's Made". It's kindof a weird show. I'm watching one that includes how neon signs are made. That is some amazing stuff. They showed someone making a gorgeous blue treble clef.

- My dyshidrosis is acting up a bit; just in the last 10 minutes, a spot right in the center of my right palm started itching like a mofo. Argh. The side of my left thumb's already messed up. Stupid stress response. :P

- Got a step or two closer to getting taxes handled. The packet from the accountant showed up. Holy moly! It's at least as complex as the official forms, and I have *so* many basic questions. My first impression is that if I could fill the packet out completely, I could probably do all the forms *myself*. Not sure how to handle that part, might need to make an appointment with her just to clarify what of it applies to us and what doesn't, and how much copying of number off one form and onto another we *really* have to do for her... :huh:

- I'm almost caught up with laundry! This is a huge deal because once I am caught up...it'll be the first time since December. Go, me! You'd never know I'm home all day every day from the state of the house. :P

- The theater wrote back! Well, their web guy (who monitors the main email address I sent to) wrote back to tell me he was forwarding my email to their tech people, and to thank me for offering. Yay! I'd almost managed to convince myself they weren't going to want me to help and I'd never have any friends because I'd have to *call* if they didn't reply to the email, and I'm not sure I'd be able to do that....I'm obviously still taking baby steps on that whole "putting myself out there" thing.

I've apparently got some issues to work out. *sigh*. DH has been encouraging me to start seeing a therapist anyway, I'll just keep adding to the list of things to work on once I find one.