Okay, I'm taking the plunge I'm starting a journal now that I'm told they are private member access only. Where to start?

A little about ourselves since you all know me so well anyway. We live in MN where DH is a PGY-3 in residency. We have one very spoiled dog, Molly who is the star of her Agility classes and will hopefully be ready to compete next year.

DH LOVES his program and his job, he is VERY lucky to be one of those people that found his true calling in life. I am not so lucky.

I currently have a job that pays well but I don't enjoy it anymore. I had an interview on Thursday with the big bad wolf in town but I'm not holding my breath. I would LOVE the job (I think) it is more of an marketing analysis job then the marketing job I have now which is a lot of event planning, program implementation, etc. However I HATE it when companies bring candidates in at the same time. I had two hours of interviews on Thursday with 5 different people and as they were shuttling from my first to my second there was another candidate being shuttled just the same. She is internal which I've decided may not mean much in this big bad company so we'll see. So we'll see I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

In recent news we went home this weekend to KS. A girlfriend from college is getting married in November and Friday night we had a slumber party which included a Passion Party - that was A LOT of fun, of course we had all had a lot to drink by the time the toys started getting passed around so it was a riot. Then Saturday we went to my cousins' wedding and Sunday we had a nice birthday brunch with the IL's for DH's birthday and came home. All in all it was a good trip, whirlwind, but good.

Ok - back to work - I'll post more when I have more interesting stuff to post.