Well its been one of those couple of days.

Yesterday at work was a disaster - I'm so done with jobs that deal with the stupid public. A customer complained about something on Sunday, called Tuesday when she could complain to someone else, then spoke to me yesterday - lots of threats, threatening to go to the press, that we weren't ADA compliant (which we are), blah, blah, blah! So then she demands to speak to someoen above me so speaks to my supervisor and is a COMPLETELY different person! ARGH - SO DONE WITH THE STUPID PUBLIC! If this other job doesn't come through soon I might hurt someone or something.

Then we went to our gourmet club last night - great group of people that we've been with for two years now. Of course one couple had their six month old baby and the other had their almost 2 year old and their almost 4 year old and it just made my bad worse - I feel so shallow for letting other people's children get to me but I just have a hard time being around them right now.

This morning has been better - a very good friend of mine who works for the same company has also been having infertility issues. This was their first attempt at IVF. She IM'd me this morning to say she was pregnant - she's beside herself, I almost cried when I got her IM. I'm SO happy for her, and being the person that she is she says "You're next". She's a great friend.

I'm sure my pity party is because its getting to be that time of the month and we'll be starting another cycle next week or the week after. The month without drugs was actually a nice break, I really want a child but I'm not looking forward to going back to the drugs.

Ok, I have to get back to work - pity party over.