Here I am at my do nothing job - blogging again. You're right if I get another job I may be on this site a lot less. So we had a very nice weekend. Prescott's was very yummy, their atmosphere is lacking - and everything except the cheesecake was good. I'm kind of a cheesecake snob, I try it at almost every restaurant we go to and its rare for me to find one I don't like (though there are always some I like better then others). This was one too sweet and almost tasted like it had un-disolved sugar granules in it. Like I said, I'm a cheesecake snob. But it was nice to have a night out and he only got paged once during dinner. Saturday was a nice relaxing day. We had two pretty easy recipes for our Gourmet Club so other then setting the table and washing the linens there wasn't a lot to do. So I was able to watch KU smash Nebraska (by 53 points) , they also play tonight against K-State. Always a good game and we're in Manhattan tonight so I'll have to rush home after work and put the KU flag out before it gets dark. :rah: We had a nice time at dinner Saturday night, it was the first month in a logn time that no one brought their children so we were able to sit and chat and eat without being rushed and everyone stayed until 9pm, a three hour gourmet club is rather out of the ordinary for us. It was fun and the food was okay, not the best we've had but it was good for the most part. The best part is that I have leftover sundae toppings, fruit, etc. so we'll be having those for a while (probably not helping with my "winter weight" but who cares)! Sunday we also had plans to have friends over, they're leaving for a two month rotation elsewhere so it was good to see them. This time I made a dish I've made for them before b/c its very good - DH overcooked the steaks just a little but the onion marmalade helped. They have a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 week old, so it was fun to see them. Their 9 week old was a very good baby for the most part and I held her most of the evening. My heart just melted as I watched DH help the little 2 1/2 year old take his coat off when they got there and put it back on when they left. So all in all it was a good weekend. DH is also off this coming weekend and they're saying it should be warmer so hopefully we can get out of the house a little bit. Currently it is 36 with a windchill of 30 so I'm going to rush home after work and take Miss Molly for a walk - she'll be in heaven! Back to "work"!