I haven't posted for almost three weeks - SO unlike me.

Updates: My sister survived jumping out of the plane and had a blast and now wants to go again. Of course then there was the story of the skydiving plane that crashed in Montana last week so that doesn't help.

We enjoyed our trip to Houston very much though it was to short. It was very nice to see my sister graduate though I thought I was going to have to climb under my chair at the end of the ceremony. Myself, DH, and my parents are KU fans. My older sister, her husband and son are OU fans and my little sister and her husband are both KU and KState fans. Of course this was a UT graduation so at the end they sang the UT fight song complete with the hook-em horns. My sister on one side is threatening to yell Boomer Sooner at the end and my mom is asking me if she can waive the wheat (a KU tradition). Luckily neither did either but I wasn't sure for long.

DH's brother came into town for a conference at Mayo last Monday - Wednesday and then stayed with us Wednesday - Sunday. He has one of these types of jobs where he's a contractor for the government and can't really tell us what he does - I know his area of expertise is antennas so I have NO idea what he was doing at a Mayo conference but anyway. He was a HUGE help with getting the house ready to have carpet installed Thursday/Friday/Monday. We would have had to get several friends to help otherwise. So he left Sunday and we had a nice visit which is good b/c usually he just grates me the wrong way.

So the carpet is in and I LOVE it! We did a twist so its long but not as long as a frizze per say. As soon as we get some more of the house put back together I'll take some photos and post before and after - it really is SO nice!

My MIL has been talking for months about planning a trip for FIL's side of the family to Napa. This will include us, BIL, MIL & FIL, FIL's mom, FIL's two brothers and their families. Total will be about 15 people. We usually have to submit DH's vacation for the next quarter about six weeks before the quarter starts so on 5/4 I sent the two moms an e-mail asking for July - September vacation. MIL came back with an unknown for the Napa trip, we told her we preferred September and couldn't go the first weekend in October as we already have plans with my family for that weekend. Finally Monday night they called and told us it would be 9/10-16 , of course it would be - why not? So we will fly out Monday probably and somewhere in that week we will also run down to Palo Alto and catch up with some friends we still have there. I'm bummed I can't go to Vegas though.

Other then that we've just been plugging along on our regular lives. I went to bible study for the first time in two weeks last night b/c I've been so tired lately and there is a new pregnancy, she is due mid-November so that makes three including the one due in a few weeks and one that is about 22 weeks along.

DH had to go in last night just as we were going to bed which is VERY rare but amazingly I slept the best I had in weeks. :P

Ok, back to not working.