So the weekend was great (for the most part!) Friday night's wedding was very nice, it was great to catch up with our college friends. And the videographer who had done our wedding and is a personal friend of DH's was the same so we got to catch up with him a little bit. All of our friends were very excited for us and we had a great tiem but by 11pm I was exhausted so we left a little earlier then everyone else. Saturday morning I had a fabulous breakfast with Jenn, it is always amazing to me how when we meet people in person from this site we can chat forever like we're long long time friends. So my iMSN count is up to Genevieve, Ladybug and Flynn plus former members Miranda and twinsmom, plus I know Deebs but I knew her before she joined. After breakfast we had lunch with DH's aunt and uncle, it was great to catch up with them but I felt bad b/c I was so stuffed from breakfast I didn't eat much. MIL and I talked about the shower and she's fine with inviting almost 40 people, we'll just hope we end up with no more then 20. So that will be good, I'm glad I'm only having to have one KC shower. Then MIL took me shopping, it was SO nice of her, she took me to Mimi Maternity and I got two pairs of pants, a pair of jeans and two tops - all of which was WAY to expensive but I know I will get TONS of use out of them. Especially the pants since pregnany pants for short people are so hard to find, at least in my experience. After the shopping, FIL also took DH shopping for two new dress shirts and a new tie, because he has to wear his suits/sport coats all this month - we hung out at home until my parents came. We had a great visit with my parents, that is one good thing is that my ILs and parents get along great. They always have. Mom and Dad bought us our first KU stuff for the baby, a newborn hat with the Jayhawk on it which will have to be the going from the hospital hat, a Jayhawk t-shirt and some Jayhawk bootie socks - they are SO cute! They also brought me my baby book which DH had a blast reading b/c my mom had recorded funny sayings and things like that. We had a great dinner and a great visit and it was so good to see them since it was the first time we'd seen them since we told them. They'll come visit next month for a long weekend, so that will be good too. We also figured out what the grandparents will be called which is good, no conflict there. My parents will be Grandma and Grandpa b/c that is what my nephew calls them and DH's parents will be Grammy and Gramps. Sunday morning we got up and went to DH's cousin's house to see her new baby. She is about five weeks old and is just now taking visitors because she had a long hospital stay and a rough first month. She's adorable and DH and I both held her. I have to laugh at the lack of communication on DH's father's side of the family because no one there knew we were pg. I hadn't told them b/c I don't have e-mails for them, I assumed MIL or GMIL had told them but no one had, so that was pretty funny when that came out after we'd been there for an hour. After that visit we went to Nordstrom Cafe for lunch, if you are ever shopping at a mall with a Nordstrom you should really try it. Its not to terribly expensive and its healthy for the most part. It was good. So that was about the time we should have left to come home but we decided to go about an hour out of our way to watch my nephew play baseball. So we surprised my parents, sister, BIL and nephew with a short visit to their hometown. Unfortunately my nephew's team lost but it was good to get to see them and it was good to see my sister and see how truly excited she was for us since she is the one that has struggled with her own fertility. Then we drove home, Molly is still at the kennel. I'll pick her up this afternoon. The house was so quiet and still without her last night and tonight which was odd. All in all it was a good weekend. MIL made some off handed comments that really grated on me but they were very generous with the shopping and the nice anniversary gift they gave us. These very cool state glasses which if I can find online I'll show you. It was a nice visit and it was nice to not have to rush home last night b/c DH had to take the pager back at 8. This no pager month has been heaven!