I would sure like to know what is up with the weather these days. It started raining here Saturday about 7am. Nothing heavy, just a constant rain. So when it started POURING about 7pm the ground was already over saturated and there was no where for it to go. We left our house about 6:30 pm to go to a party at another residents' and the radar looked like the rain was getting ready to stop - not so much. When we left the party about 10:30 we drove through standing water on the roads all the way home. And when we got home our side yards on both sides of the house had turned into running waterways. You can see (kind of) pictures here We were lucky as was our neighborhood I haven't heard of any damage and surprisingly we didn't get any water in our house. Parts of town were not so lucky, lots of basement damage and Rushford, MN which is about an hour south to southeast of us has pretty much been wiped off the map according to media reports. That is where Molly came from, I hope her previous owners and their dogs are ok. There were also at least six deaths in southeastern MN, a lot like what happened with my parents' flood last month becasue the water came up at night people either didn't know or couldn't see the roads and just drove off of them. Worst yet we're supposed to have more rain almost every day this week. They're saying Rochester got about 11 inches in 24-36 hours but other parts of southern Minnesota got more then 18. Crazy, crazy weather we're having.