So called my mom last night to give her my appointment update and guess what? Had to get the sister update too! I finally let all of this out to DH and he didn't really know what to say but hugged and cuddled with me to make me feel better which was nice.

DH Brag: So I found out during my appointment yesterday that DH walked out on a patient to make my appointment. There were more then enough doctors to take care of her so he gave his opinion and then left. This woman was flown in from another hospital with a bleed and they beleived she re-bled while in flight so she needed a drain which DH could have done. Several of the neurologists have been asking him all month to show them how to do it when they got the chance. But he left. He said he had to go, and he was only a couple minutes late to my appointment. Technically his shift was over at 2 anyway and my appointment was at 3 but I was still shocked. I even offered to take him back to the hospital afterwards so he could see how she was doing and he passed. His schedule hasn't been terrible in over a year but I have to hope this bodes well to him trying to do everything he can to not miss anything with this pregnancy and baby.