So DH and I went on a date last night, it was FABULOUS! Adele stayed with my old boss and her daughter, we dropped her off about six, she ate, fell asleep at 7 and slept until we picked her up around 9:30. :huh: I felt kind of bad b/c they were so looking forward to playing with her and seeing her coo and smile, etc. but it still sounds like they had a great time. I was just positive she was going to come home and never go to sleep. But she came home, ate, went to bed at 11 and slept until 6:45 - yay!

So for our date we tried a new restaurant in town, it was YUMMY! Very cool decor, very cool atmosphere and the food was fabulous. They have this great lounge area so we sat in these big comfy leather chairs while we waited for our table, I had a mojito and DH had a glass of wine while we munched on Guinness onion rings. For dinner he had steak and I had chicken, both were excellent. It was really nice to get out child free for an evening and remember what we did before we had here.

Oh and I sit here and type this on my new Macbook - yay! I'm still getting used to it, I haven't used a Mac since we lived in CA and I've never had one of their laptops but so far its great.

I'm looking forward to the 60 degree weather we're supposed to get on Monday and we're headed to Kansas on Thursday where its supposedly going to be in the 70's. I'm SO ready for spring!