Babies, babies and more babies. The next few weeks are going to be baby gallore for our friends, I'm so excited for all of them - especially those that are having their 1st's! A good friend here had hers early by c-section yesterday, he's in the NICU but seems to be doing ok so we're keeping him in our prayers. A good friend from medical school's wife is having twins by c-section on 6/5, they've had a LOT of fertility problems so we're very excited for them as well. Another good friend from medical school's wife is due in mid-June, also their first and being born into a dual resident family, God help them! DH has a group of 4 other guys that he's been friends with since grade school/junior high. We were the 1st, the 2nd had their 1st in March, the next is due June 15th and the next July 15th. Its going to be great fun to have them all so close in age when we get together. Of course we're all scattered across the country but tend to end up in the same area for major holidays mostly. Then my sister is expecting at the end of November and another dear friend told me she's expecting around Adele's birthday so we're so excited to be adding so many new little ones to the world. Then I got to thinking about #2 last night - I know, she is only 5 months. Of course it probably helps that she is such an easy baby and I know most of you will say "just wait" but DH starts two years of research in July so I'm wondering about starting to try for #2 when Adele is a year. Since we have no idea what my body is going to do and if we're going to have to be patients of the RE again, I would hope we would be pg in time to have the little one by March of '10 which would give us 3 months before he went back on service. Of course I haven't talked to him about this yet. So we'll see. Babies, babies, everywhere!