I'm starting to wonder if I'm cut out for this SAHM gig. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Adele but when she's napping and sometimes when she's not I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. Yes, I could do the laundry or clean the kitchen but I feel like a couch potato most of the time. Then today we went to a new park group and it was ok but of course they all have older kids so Adele and I just kind of hang out and converse a little with the others but not a lot. They're talking about their kids attitudes, clothes, etc. but mostly things that I haven't experienced yet. Then we have the people in the group that aren't medical and seem to become stand off-ish when they find out that your husband is a resident. I've found that some of that isn't because their a doctor its because they don't want to make good friends with someone who is going to be leaving in a few years as most residents do. Maybe next week will be better if the three girls I know show up, we'll see. The thing that worries me is that if I'm bored now when its 70 degrees outside what am I going to do when its 10 and we can't go outside. I miss the adult interaction and I've realized my old boss is probably one of my best friends here and when we get together all we talk about is the mall. I feel so out of my element. :huh: