Yay! June is going to be a great month. Next Thursday my parents arrive and DH and I leave Friday morning for our 4 days away. I'm excited to see them, for them to spend some time with Adele and for us to spend some time alone. The following weekend we head to Chicago to get together with "the guys" and their families, I'm looking forward to getting together with everyone. The weekend after that DH's parents are visiting Friday - Monday. So we're going to have some busy weekends but its the weekdays in the summer that I have a hard time filling.

Hopefully by the end of the month we'll also know where we're going for fellowship. This year has sucked, this is the first year when I have a lot of real friends leaving. Being done, buying new houses, new cars, or heading off to fellowship with a light at the end of the tunnel. Yet another reason why being in a long residency sucks.

Adele is growing like a weed. She's definitely gone through a growth spurt lately. She's outgrown some pants in length, she has figured out how to undo her diaper - I have no idea what I'm going to do about that. Hopefully its just a phase because she's definitely not ready for potty training. She's babbling up a storm and every once in a while we'll notice a new word. She has dadda, da for dog, mamma, digga for tickle and she's signing more, done, and eat. She's waving more but more when she's leaving herself then when other people are leaving. She's blowing kisses which is hillarious since she gives open mouth kisses so its pretty cute.

Other then that we're just hanging out and the pregnancy is just moving along. I have this feeling that something is wrong with this baby, I haven't told DH because he'll say its just my pessimistic side. Its just this nagging feeling but we opted not to do any of the prenatal testing so if it isn't something they can see on the ultrasound we'll just have to wait. I'm 17 1/2 weeks so I really feel like I should feel him/her more and I have felt him/her a few times but nothing regular. I'm sure it will come. I'm really looking forward to the ultrasound.

The weather here is great. I love this time of year when its in the 70's and sunny. Its a great time to be outside, I hope it continues for a while before it gets to hot.