My sister's visit was great - it was so good to get to spend 4 days with her. We're both hopeful that someday we'll get to live in the same city. Luckily her job is portable being in health care and her husband's company has tons of offices in the US so we're hopeful that when we settle down for the first "real job" that they'll be able to seriously consider moving there. She mentioned during the visit that her husband is uneasy about surogacy. Both she and my mom have said they think he would come around if it was someone they knew. I know that they're both hinting that they want me to volunteer but DH and I aren't willing to do that until after #2 arrives and we've spoken to our doctor about her thoughts of us doing it. I was hoping she'd just come out and ask me because we had decided that we'd tell her we were considering it but she didn't so we're just going to wait. Luckily they have several cycles of other things they want to try first so it will probably be the end of the year before they have to make that decision.

My DH's car sucks! Seriously he loves it but as soon as the warranty expired we had to drop $1800 on it and now it needs new tires which are going to run another $700. ACK! I will make sure to not recommend this car to anyone in training, I had forgotten how expensive sports cars can be.

School year activities have started back up - yay! Every other Tuesday we have MOPS which I think I'm going to be able to enjoy more this year because my job is not so important, I'm swamped right now because I'm doing registration but after the first month my weekly duties are next to nothing. Wednesday morning A has a toddler class through the early education funding here in town, its part of the school district and I've been very happy with the classes we've taken there in the past. A is the oldest and I think the youngest is 6 months younger so it should be a good mix. She had a little bit of an issue with sharing yesterday but I'm hoping this and her other childcare situations (at MOPS and bible study) will help her also get ready for #2. Fridays are the medical spouse bible study that I belong to, its a great group of woman and I'm bummed that I'll miss the first small group next Friday but excited to get back into it. Its really nice to have a group here that is all medical wives in some stage because they all get it and we all lean on each other.

So Mondays & Thursdays are my gym days and I'm REALLY struggling to get there but I have to force myself. I made it today and should be able to make it Monday but next Thursday we'll be headed to KC so hopefully the week after that we'll get back to twice/week. Next weekend is going to be a lot of fun - I can't beleive I said that, we are going to visit the IL's after all

We'll drive home on Thursday, Friday Brian is going to get fitted for a new golf club courtesy of his parents for his birthday. Then Friday afternoon we're having our pregnancy pictures taken by my friend Brandi who had done all of Adele's other photos. Saturday we're taking A to her first KU football game complete in her new cheerleading uniform. I'll make sure to post pictures, I'm sure she'll be adorable. Then Saturday night Brian and I are going out at one of his favorite Italian restaurants for his birthday while his parents watch A. Sunday we'll get to go to a BBQ that Brandi hosts annually for her clients that we've never gotten to attend and then we'll head home. It'll be a good weekend.

So all in all we're in a good place, I just wish DH would get a raise HA!