and he's in my house in DC and he did NOT rave about the paint, the bathroom, the floors or the new windows. Ok, so he's tired and cranky but jeez. Not to mention that we just spent an insane amount of money on all of the above and everyone else has raved. I'm annoyed.

But at least he's there in one piece. It's a good thing that he left when he did because the trucker dude called him today and told him that he was going to drop the stuff this afternoon. Um, no. Tomorrow morning was the negotiated day/time. Trucker dude was supposed to have called every single day last week to let Rick know when the stuff was going to be off-loaded. (There were several other families' stuff on the truck and they were all going to storage before shipping overseas.)

In the meantime, I'm HOT. I'm sitting at the computer dripping sweat. It's got to be hormones because I have the ceiling fan going and the A/C is on. Perimenopause- it's as fun as you've heard. Maybe it's better that he's gone for a year. I'm regularly waking up drenched and I'm generally really cranky.

Anyway, on that note, I'm going to go have a glass of wine and put my nasty arse to bed. (after a COLD shower- hopefully that will help)