Well, we're at the downward slide. He graduates 6/17 and we'll meet at Walt Disney World in Florida for a week-long vacation.

I'm still pissed that he decided to do this and I've decided that I'll likely always have some kernel of resentment. He's also sad and lonely and wishing he hadn't decided to do this. I'm not inclined to feel sorry for him although on the humanitarian side, I probably should. I do talk to him at least once every day and we do ichat on the weekends. That helps. I don't think we'll see him until Memorial Day weekend though- unless he can get leave for Fiesta. My grandmother's thing in the 'burgh is Memorial Day weekend.

It's going to be a very difficult re-entry and while I'm sure we'll get through it, I know myself well enough to know that he will be getting on my very last nerve. A lot. Hopefully he'll take the dude to California to see the Jerry Springer show that is his family. They stress me out to the point that I can't find ways to be polite anymore. It's just better if I don't go, I think. That and I'll burn whatever leave I may have during our week in FLA.

Ah, a long hot summer looms.

J.