This is pretty much how I felt when I was pregnant with DD#1. I'm sick, emotional, having tons of contractions (but none that progress - which is good b/c of the c-section). DH literally laughed at me last night when I told him that I'm totally overwhelmed, and I could kill him for that. We're getting the new house in order, but I don't know anyone here, and I miss my old friends. We had friends visit last weekend, which was great (and they're the kind of friends who organized my house and decorated a little for me), but now I miss them even more. I know from experience that it takes at least a year to make any meaningful friendships, for me. DH is working today, and I'm already laying on the couch with the kids in front of the TV because I'm having really painful contractions. It probably doesn't help that it's dreary out, and I really just feel like crawling back into bed. I guess I'll just chalk it up to a bad day and forgive myself for letting my children's brains rot for one day as they watch a little TV.