Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anyone do Creative Memories scrapbooking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone do Creative Memories scrapbooking?

I will be going to a Creative Memories workshop. I cannot wait! I love putting together photo albums and have done a little of my own scrapbooking, but now I am looking forward to scrapbooking full-time (so-to-speak). Looking for other who do this.

Christy

hi there,

A friend of mine has done this, and she keeps meaning to tell me more about it. Can you point me to a web site that explains it?

Or, maybe you could explain it to me, if you like. All my photos are lumped in a big box, with no rhyme or reason to it. I'd like to create something that was fun to flip through.

Thanks!
    Janet

Comment

I have done some scrapbooking, nothing big though. Creative Memories has some really neat stuff but I don't have any of their products. It is a little much $ for me now. I get most of my stuff from Michaels and Hobby Lobby. There are a couple of really good scrap book stores here in town too. I have purchased a lot by using the Michaels 40% discount coupon that comes in the Sunday paper. I have a little site that I put together so my family could see what I've done. The address is...

www.geocities.com/donebydev

if you take a look just remember I'm only starting out and it really shows ~ Devera

ps... we are also trying to get a group together with our medical alliance group here to have crops and swaps. There are several interested ladies we just haven't found the right time though.

Comment

That is really neat, devera ....I think it looks good!

I haven't ever gone to one of the scrapbook parties...they always seemed to fall on a night that Thomas had call...let me know how you like it...perhaps I will go one of these days!

Kris

Comment

Janet,

I did a search on metacrawler.com for Creative Memories and there was a Creative memories website. You can even email them and ask who is the nearest consultant to where you live. I cannot wait to attend the workshop. I'll be able to tell you more about it after the workshop. I am getting all my pictures together in some type of order...wish me luck!!!

Devera,

I also go to Michael's to get my craft and scrapbooking materials. We don't have a Hobby Lobby though. There is a store called Scrapbookers Dream that I would love to go into. Creative Memories can be expensive. I have been going to eBay and some of the prices there are reasonable in comparison to buying straight from a Creative Memories consultant. Just another thought for you eBayers. Hmmm...is anyone else an eBayer like me (or should I say us)? I've got Bob bidding and buying off of eBay as well...heehee!

Christy

Comment

Christy,

Thanks for the lead on the web. Also, when I was working in software development, I was on the product development team for a scrapbooking software product called Echo Lake. At that time, our company was bought by the US giant Symantec, and Echo Lake was sold off to Creative Wonders, the company that puts out a lot of kid's software, including the Sesame Street stuff.

The neat thing about that product was that you could create scrapbooks with photos and stories around them, including sound bytes and other stuff, and then email the scrapbook to people. There were all sorts of neat goodies and the interface was what's called a

Comment

Working...
            X