Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

christmas gifts for surgeons??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing you could get for your husband would be some accessory that would go with his laptop. I know computers are expensive, especially laptops, but where would we be without them!

I told my husband last year that his computer (which I am typing on now...) was his birthday present (even though he claimed it as a business expense through his corporate account). I teased him about his company buying him a bday present.

Comment

I long ago gave up getting any gadgets for him. He always seems to know of a better deal than I got or I seem to be two steps behind the "trends" or he already bought himself one and just didn't tell me : -->:"> . So, luckily my husband and I share a passion for science fiction books - and I actually have read more than him and know what to get! So, I like to stick to sci fi books. Jon, if you are reading this it is a lump of coal for you!!! So, what I am getting him is probably the complete Dune series by Frank Herbert because I KNOW he hasn't read them all yet and I KNOW it will take him forever to get through them (what with time constraints and the fact that there are a lot of LONG books in the series with convoluted plots). I will probably end up getting myself the Narnia books by Louis Carroll because I haven't read them since I was a kid and my husband hasn't read them either but has told me he wants to.

Boy, are we little nerds or what? (We are also life long Star Wars and Star Trek fans - but we DO NOT dress up, go to conventions or learn to speak made up languages!!!

Comment

I long ago gave up getting any gadgets for him. He always seems to know of a better deal than I got or I seem to be two steps behind the "trends" or he already bought himself one and just didn't tell me : -->:"> . So, luckily my husband and I share a passion for science fiction books - and I actually have read more than him and know what to get! So, I like to stick to sci fi books. Jon, if you are reading this it is a lump of coal for you!!! So, what I am getting him is probably the complete Dune series by Frank Herbert because I KNOW he hasn't read them all yet and I KNOW it will take him forever to get through them (what with time constraints and the fact that there are a lot of LONG books in the series with convoluted plots). I will probably end up getting myself the Narnia books by Louis Carroll because I haven't read them since I was a kid and my husband hasn't read them either but has told me he wants to.

Boy, are we little nerds or what? (We are also life long Star Wars and Star Trek fans - but we DO NOT dress up, go to conventions or learn to speak made up languages!!!

Comment

Comment

OK....how long has Amazon.com had toys?

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

A long time, I think. Also check out etoys.com. I like their wish list feature. If you find things you like, you just add them to your wish list so you don't have to search for them again. It's great! I'm not sure if Amazon has that feature, but they likely do! I can't order from amazon.com these days because the Canadian exchange is so horrible... It's cheaper for me to go to Toys R Us here in town.

Comment

A long time, I think. Also check out etoys.com. I like their wish list feature. If you find things you like, you just add them to your wish list so you don't have to search for them again. It's great! I'm not sure if Amazon has that feature, but they likely do! I can't order from amazon.com these days because the Canadian exchange is so horrible... It's cheaper for me to go to Toys R Us here in town.

Comment

Comment

Get thee to amazon.com, woman! If you haven't, you could combine your love of technology with book buying! Plus they have toys for kiddies.

Janet

Comment

Get thee to amazon.com, woman! If you haven't, you could combine your love of technology with book buying! Plus they have toys for kiddies.

Janet

Comment

Janet

Comment

Toys R Us now partners w/Amazon.com. I bought some stuff this year from Toys R Us (through Amazon.com). I got free shipping on my order which was over $100, no tax and an additional $10 off for my 1st purchase. It was easier and cheaper than going to my local Toys R Us and buying. I recommend it.

Comment

Toys R Us now partners w/Amazon.com. I bought some stuff this year from Toys R Us (through Amazon.com). I got free shipping on my order which was over $100, no tax and an additional $10 off for my 1st purchase. It was easier and cheaper than going to my local Toys R Us and buying. I recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X