Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Is anyone watching the Presidential race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone watching the Presidential race?

No matter who you are voting for, it will be interesting to see how it will all pan out since they are so close in the polls. I'll probably be watching the debate tonight. Since I now live in FL, I feel more "powerful" as a voter. hee hee

No matter who you are voting for, it will be interesting to see how it will all pan out since they are so close in the polls. I'll probably be watching the debate tonight. Since I now live in FL, I feel more "powerful" as a voter. hee hee

Comment

Comment

I will be watching tonight to....I hope that it is better than the last debate..i.e no sighing, moaning, etc from Gore. I am just disappointed in both candidates...the next few weeks should be interesting.

Kris

Comment

I will be watching tonight to....I hope that it is better than the last debate..i.e no sighing, moaning, etc from Gore. I am just disappointed in both candidates...the next few weeks should be interesting.

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

So, what do my American friends think of the debates on this, "the morning after"?

Do you think Gore came out ahead? Who would you like to see in the presidency and why. I am truely curious, as the transplanted American that I am.

Thanks for your thoughts...

Janet

Comment

So, what do my American friends think of the debates on this, "the morning after"?

Do you think Gore came out ahead? Who would you like to see in the presidency and why. I am truely curious, as the transplanted American that I am.

Janet

Comment

Janet

Comment

Janet, we must be on the board at the same time....I just checked and there was no response and as I was finishing my post to Jason there you were! So...HI, Good Morning.

I watched 1/2 of the debates. I think that Al Gore is the more intelligent candidate...definately more knowledgeable...but Bush came off a bit more "human" last night....although I still think he isn't that bright.

I don't know what to think. I am walking the fence on this. I am not crazy about any of the candidates really, but I actually felt sorry for Gore last night because he seemed so nervous. You can tell that he really wants this so badly that I almost wanted him to be successful ...

well, my .02

Kris

Comment

Janet, we must be on the board at the same time....I just checked and there was no response and as I was finishing my post to Jason there you were! So...HI, Good Morning.

I watched 1/2 of the debates. I think that Al Gore is the more intelligent candidate...definately more knowledgeable...but Bush came off a bit more "human" last night....although I still think he isn't that bright.

I don't know what to think. I am walking the fence on this. I am not crazy about any of the candidates really, but I actually felt sorry for Gore last night because he seemed so nervous. You can tell that he really wants this so badly that I almost wanted him to be successful ...

well, my .02

Kris

Comment

well, my .02

Kris

Comment

I think they are pretty much equal in the debates. I think that Gore may tend to seem more intelligent at times because he is more robotic in his demeanor and language; more stuffy and formal. Bush, I feel, is intelligent, but may suffer from what we southerners feel is a stigma due to our accent and our laid-back appearance and mannerisms. It's just a difference in personality, I feel, not intelligence.

I'm not overly impressed with either one of them, but since they are the only two choices, I will be voting for Bush, since he shares more of the same fundamental conservative values as I do. However, I do not feel strongly that either one of them will make a FANTASTIC president. I just feel that it's an interesting race considering how very close they are in the polls.

Comment

I think they are pretty much equal in the debates. I think that Gore may tend to seem more intelligent at times because he is more robotic in his demeanor and language; more stuffy and formal. Bush, I feel, is intelligent, but may suffer from what we southerners feel is a stigma due to our accent and our laid-back appearance and mannerisms. It's just a difference in personality, I feel, not intelligence.

I'm not overly impressed with either one of them, but since they are the only two choices, I will be voting for Bush, since he shares more of the same fundamental conservative values as I do. However, I do not feel strongly that either one of them will make a FANTASTIC president. I just feel that it's an interesting race considering how very close they are in the polls.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X