Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

jingle bells! how is holiday ready time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jingle bells! how is holiday ready time?

hi everyone!

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!! woo-hoo! i still don't feel "relaxed" - i feel like there is something that i am forgetting to do -- hopefully that feeling will disappear oh..in two seconds?! kristin, how are you feeling?

i've started my shopping. . .and am only one gift down, many to go. i went to the massive mall yesterday and was uninspired. so today i am trekking to the outside mall with the little indie shops for better inspiration. you know the thing that bothers me the most? there are some people who are soooo easy to shop for (MOM!) and i could get a zillion gifts for them and there are others (SISTER!) who are impossible! so far, my mom has a CD in a little tin case (really cute. they might have been like this for awhile and it was my first time out in awhile and then i feel like a doofus but i thought it was cute! from restoration hardware!) and a lampshade. and everyone else has nothing. YET!

hubby-to-be is two weeks away from being finished with trauma rotation. i can tell it has taken its' toll on him. he is soooo tired when he calls and forgets things that i told him the other night and is just so ready for it to end. and i think he's lonely and sad that he will be working on christmas and no one is there. i am fedex-ing him a christmas package today (i know, i procrastinate sooo bad!) that has one gift and the book "arthur's christmas" (from PBS) -- i thought that would get him in the christmas spirit! he's too tired for adult reading anyway!

well, i am completely rambling so i'll stop now --

hope all is well with everyone!!! can't wait to hear about your adventures!

love claudia

p.s. janet: i can't wait to receive your career tutorship after new years! i don't even want to think about it right now but i would love to start feeling places out in january!! thank you for offering!

hi everyone!

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!! woo-hoo! i still don't feel "relaxed" - i feel like there is something that i am forgetting to do -- hopefully that feeling will disappear oh..in two seconds?! kristin, how are you feeling?

i've started my shopping. . .and am only one gift down, many to go. i went to the massive mall yesterday and was uninspired. so today i am trekking to the outside mall with the little indie shops for better inspiration. you know the thing that bothers me the most? there are some people who are soooo easy to shop for (MOM!) and i could get a zillion gifts for them and there are others (SISTER!) who are impossible! so far, my mom has a CD in a little tin case (really cute. they might have been like this for awhile and it was my first time out in awhile and then i feel like a doofus but i thought it was cute! from restoration hardware!) and a lampshade. and everyone else has nothing. YET!

hubby-to-be is two weeks away from being finished with trauma rotation. i can tell it has taken its' toll on him. he is soooo tired when he calls and forgets things that i told him the other night and is just so ready for it to end. and i think he's lonely and sad that he will be working on christmas and no one is there. i am fedex-ing him a christmas package today (i know, i procrastinate sooo bad!) that has one gift and the book "arthur's christmas" (from PBS) -- i thought that would get him in the christmas spirit! he's too tired for adult reading anyway!

love claudia

p.s. janet: i can't wait to receive your career tutorship after new years! i don't even want to think about it right now but i would love to start feeling places out in january!! thank you for offering!

Comment

hi everyone!

love claudia

Comment

You're finished! Congratulations! It must feel great. I remember that end-of-term feeling well!

Have a great holiday and just email me when you want some more inspiration on job hunting!

Janet

Comment

You're finished! Congratulations! It must feel great. I remember that end-of-term feeling well!

Have a great holiday and just email me when you want some more inspiration on job hunting!

Janet

Comment

Janet

Comment

I'm glad that you can relax and enjoy the holidays!

I'm running late with my Christmas shopping, but I'm hoping that Chad will be able to be at home Christmas Eve so that we can go to the mall and finish up together.

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Lisa

Comment

I'm running late with my Christmas shopping, but I'm hoping that Chad will be able to be at home Christmas Eve so that we can go to the mall and finish up together.

Lisa

Comment

Lisa

Comment

WooHoo! Exams are over for you too! I had the worst final exam experience...I was up way too late studying (well, checking emails and pretending to study as I was feeling uninspired). I just couldn't get myself to buckle down for the final push....know the feeling?

I was sooo tired when I took my final and it was ALL ESSAYS about techniques etc in genetics...I was convinced that I had bombed it...I just knew it. I was working in the lab between exams and after the exam I just stood there and cried...I was convinced I had done miserably.....But, I got a 90% and kept my A for the semester...yippee!

I just finished up most of my christmas shopping yesterday...one more present to buy.....try Bed-Bath and Beyond......they have something for everyone....

Wow, I just can't believe how quickly the holidays are approaching. Do you know what I just realized writing this...I DIDNT BUY THE TURKEY YET!!!! Shouldn't it have already been thawing?

Yipes...off to the store..

Kris

Comment

WooHoo! Exams are over for you too! I had the worst final exam experience...I was up way too late studying (well, checking emails and pretending to study as I was feeling uninspired). I just couldn't get myself to buckle down for the final push....know the feeling?

I was sooo tired when I took my final and it was ALL ESSAYS about techniques etc in genetics...I was convinced that I had bombed it...I just knew it. I was working in the lab between exams and after the exam I just stood there and cried...I was convinced I had done miserably.....But, I got a 90% and kept my A for the semester...yippee!

I just finished up most of my christmas shopping yesterday...one more present to buy.....try Bed-Bath and Beyond......they have something for everyone....

Wow, I just can't believe how quickly the holidays are approaching. Do you know what I just realized writing this...I DIDNT BUY THE TURKEY YET!!!! Shouldn't it have already been thawing?

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Working...
                        X