Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Adult Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Children

Janet...to answer you comment that sounded just wonderful to me on the benefits of having grown children....it doesn't work that way!!LOL First of all i'm still Mommie so they are used to me doing certain things for Xmas and they just can't wait to come here.They are all excited like the little kids they used to be and what all mommie will have!

Second....they are Mommie's now!They have all the same stuff to do at their house plus all the Santa stuff for the kids.And they have to go to their hubby's family's before they can even get here to me.Two sets of family's gets them all stressed out.So they call me to calm them down.In otherwords...they can't help me with Xmas....Phill and i have to do it all ourselves.We start shopping tommorw....and the stress goes higher!LOL

Lynn

Janet...to answer you comment that sounded just wonderful to me on the benefits of having grown children....it doesn't work that way!!LOL First of all i'm still Mommie so they are used to me doing certain things for Xmas and they just can't wait to come here.They are all excited like the little kids they used to be and what all mommie will have!

Second....they are Mommie's now!They have all the same stuff to do at their house plus all the Santa stuff for the kids.And they have to go to their hubby's family's before they can even get here to me.Two sets of family's gets them all stressed out.So they call me to calm them down.In otherwords...they can't help me with Xmas....Phill and i have to do it all ourselves.We start shopping tommorw....and the stress goes higher!LOL

Lynn

Comment

Lynn

Comment

Well, Lynn, part of what you say is definately true....My mom is coming for christmas and ... I am, of course, looking forward to seeing her....but I am also looking forward to her help...I blush to admit it, but it's true...I guess we are used to having moms be there to help out etc......maybe this year I will let her kick her feet up, sleep in late and enjoy having a few days off!

Kris

Comment

Well, Lynn, part of what you say is definately true....My mom is coming for christmas and ... I am, of course, looking forward to seeing her....but I am also looking forward to her help...I blush to admit it, but it's true...I guess we are used to having moms be there to help out etc......maybe this year I will let her kick her feet up, sleep in late and enjoy having a few days off!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

Oh Kristen....don't let your Mom do nothing and relax....she loves helping you...trust me!!When you've been mommie your whole life you just don't give a 2nd thought to helping your kids...it just seems normal.Your Mom will get as much joy out of helping you as you will with getting the help!Both of you just enjoy the day and you'll feel great when it's done!

Lynn

Comment

Oh Kristen....don't let your Mom do nothing and relax....she loves helping you...trust me!!When you've been mommie your whole life you just don't give a 2nd thought to helping your kids...it just seems normal.Your Mom will get as much joy out of helping you as you will with getting the help!Both of you just enjoy the day and you'll feel great when it's done!

Lynn

Comment

Lynn

Comment

Working...
                  X